CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, July 3, 2008

The weekend has started....

Well it 's the fourth of July weekend and I'm am pumped. Partly because Josh and I have a 3 day weekend together. The other part of the "partly" is because Sunday, July 6th is my birthday. I love birthdays!!!! I'm going to be 24 - what a weird age. We haven't got all the plans ironed out for the weekend but fireworks are definitely on the agenda. I've always loved fireworks...there is something about them that is romantic to me.

Tonight we are going to a late movie then IHOP. I'm not normally a late night girl but I'm trying to step out of the box a little bit. Spontaneity makes a marriage fun! Plus, once the kids come going to a spur of the moment movie is out of the question.

Ok, time to go watch Hancock and eat some fattening and wonderful pancakes!!! :)

0 comments: