CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, July 14, 2008

There's nothing like the first s'more....


This past weekend Josh and I went to the lake with our friends Bay and Kari. Despite the 100 degree weather we still had an amazing time. It was complete with grilled hamburgers (my fave), swimming, and Josh's first s'more experience.



We got the lake around 4, got an awesome camp spot, and fired up the grill. It's amazing to me how the wind seemed to pick up about 20 mph once we sat down to eat. Amazing. I'm surprised I even got any food in my mouth with the wind being so strong.



After we ate, it was down to the lake to swim. We played around there for a while and then the guys decided they wanted the rafts I brought. After they got out on the lake they quickly discovered that one had a major leak. Oh well.





Now for the best part of the night - S'MORES!!!!! As we were preparing the s'mores, Josh announced that he had NEVER had a s'more before. How odd???? I can't believe he had missed out on this delicacy for so long. Since we didn't have an open flame we wrapped the s'mores in foil and put them on the grill. We had a few duds but eventually mastered the art of grilling s'mores. They were a hit and of course Josh liked them!


What a great day...

1 comments:

Jenna Cox said...

your hair looks good up too! what a choice. i need more blogging!!!