CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

moving, babies, and paint...what do they have in common?

What do they have in common you may ask yourself? Well I'll tell you - they all are things that have made up my life for the past few weeks. I haven't written in a while simply because I've been so busy!

We moved on July 19th in to our new apartment in Las Colinas - it's so wonderful! It's in a great area with plenty of stuff to do. It has 5 pools, a 24 hour fitness center, shops galore, and some great trails for walking. Now, don't think I've actually walked the trails yet. It's been a blazing hot summer with days over 100! I'm thinking end of September will be a good time to explore the trails. It's amazing what a new location can do for your attitude. I enjoy coming home everyday! God has really blessed us!
We also decided to paint a wall to add some personality. The colored we used is called "shaded moss". It turned out well!



Now on to babies....
One of my best friends Shana just had a precious little baby boy named Elliott Boss. I actually got to see them both right after delivery - how awesome! It's funny how what you see on TV and what actually happens during birth are two totally different things. I got the low-down from Shana on what really goes on when they say "push!" and boy am I nervous for when it's my turn. Oh well! I still can't wait!
Before seeing Elliott (not sure if it's 2 "L"s or 2 "T"s), I was sort of hoping for a girl first. Now, I would totally be ok with a boy first.







I really need some lotion on my hands and I have to pick Josh up from work but I've got to write all about our one year wedding anniversary that we celebrated on August 4th. It was amazing.

Oh, I really have baby fever. I had it before Shana had her's but after seeing him, I REALLY have it. I will be patient though...maybe. :)

0 comments: