CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Dark office + Slurpee = relaxation.

I really don't know what to write about today. Usually I have something, although I rarely blog these days. I am on my lunch break, drinking a Slurpee (which I spilled everywhere at 711), and sitting in a dark office because it's more relaxing to have the light off. I really wish this could be my office! At work we all sit in this huge room with the exception of a few people that have their own offices. I have had my own office twice before and loved it...the privacy is amazing and knowing that if you want to take a break for a minute and just stare off in to space - you can. Oh well! It's all good.....

This weekend Josh said he's going to take me on a date and it's a surprise - how exciting?? We've been a little strapped for cash the last 2 weeks so we have cut back on spending a lot. I am so thankful though that even in our moments of being "low on cash" we are still abundantly blessed and lack nothing.

I can't believe I couldn't think of anything to write - hello!!! The presidential nomination is today! Who will it be???? I'm going to try and keep up with it all day although it's so confusing with all the super delegates and popular vote. I really would like to know how all that works. I'm not sure if America is ready for the culture shock we're about to have. No matter who wins it's going to mean major change. We could end up with the first black American president or the first woman VP - crazy! Times are changing that's for sure.


Oh - just thought of another thing. We had 2 earthquakes in the DFW area on Sunday at midnight. They weren't really big enough to feel but can you say end time prophecy?? Some people said they heard a loud boom but since I'm a seriously heavy sleeper I heard nothing.

One more random thought...I'm wearing that 12 hour lipstick stuff today and it's really bugging me. Yesterday it did fine as long as I kept the clear gloss on it comes with because this stuff can be rather drying. Today - no go! I'm bummed out too - every woman looks for a lipstick / gloss that can stay on through a long works day's wear and tear. I won't stop until I find it though - that's for sure!!!

1 comments:

Jenna Cox said...

i agree with the lipstick issue! I am trying a new mascara right now too. I had used Maybelline Lash stylist for a couple of years now, and wanted to try something new. I got Loreal Double Lash extend. I think i like it. Not sure yet. P.S. I think you need to dedicate a lot of your blog to fashion tips and no-nos, hair styles, makeup tips, jewelry and acssories, etc. Find the thing that you are passionate, and GREAT at and then write about it and it will bring more and more people to read your blog. Just a thought.